Silicon Labs (SLAB) Files Infringement Suit Against MaxLinear (MXL) Over 20 Patents
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Silicon Laboratories Inc. (Nasdaq: SLAB) today announced it has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) in the Southern District of California, San Diego Division. This lawsuit continues patent litigation against MaxLinear that now involves 20 Silicon Laboratories patents related to RF and mixed-signal design. Silicon Labs intends to prove that MaxLinear’s portfolio of TV, set-top box, and cable tuners infringes on a number of Silicon Labs' key innovations developed and adopted by the market over the last decade. Silicon Labs has asked the court for an injunction stopping the sale of all infringing MaxLinear products.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progenics Pharma (PGNX) Completes Enrollment in SMA ADC Phase II
- Dyax Corp. (DYAX) DX-2930 Receives FDA Orphan Drug Desgination
- Auxilium (AUXL) Affirms FDA Approval of Xiaflex for PD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!