Silicom (SILC) Announces New Design Win with Large Chinese Networking Firm
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Silicom Ltd. (Nasdaq: SILC) has secured a strategic new Design Win from a Tier-1 Chinese networking equipment giant. The customer has placed initial purchase orders for multi-port adapters to be used in a number of its servers and server-based networking equipment products and provided a short term forecast demonstrating an annual revenue potential of approximately $1 million. In addition, the customer has indicated the potential for its annual purchase orders to reach several times this amount once it completes its migration to the Silicom products, a process which will be based on its experience with the Company and its performance over time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) CEO: LatAm Not Yet Profitable; Company Investing to Produce More Content
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) COO to Retire in January
- Continental Building Products (CBPX) Mourns Loss of CEO Isaac Preston
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!