Silicom (SILC) Announces New Design Win with Large Chinese Networking Firm
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Silicom Ltd. (Nasdaq: SILC) has secured a strategic new Design Win from a Tier-1 Chinese networking equipment giant. The customer has placed initial purchase orders for multi-port adapters to be used in a number of its servers and server-based networking equipment products and provided a short term forecast demonstrating an annual revenue potential of approximately $1 million. In addition, the customer has indicated the potential for its annual purchase orders to reach several times this amount once it completes its migration to the Silicom products, a process which will be based on its experience with the Company and its performance over time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- S&T Bancorp (STBA), Integrity Bancshares Enter Merger Pact
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) Gains After Announcing Two New Patents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!