Silicom (SILC) Announces New Design Win with Large Chinese Networking Firm
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Silicom Ltd. (Nasdaq: SILC) has secured a strategic new Design Win from a Tier-1 Chinese networking equipment giant. The customer has placed initial purchase orders for multi-port adapters to be used in a number of its servers and server-based networking equipment products and provided a short term forecast demonstrating an annual revenue potential of approximately $1 million. In addition, the customer has indicated the potential for its annual purchase orders to reach several times this amount once it completes its migration to the Silicom products, a process which will be based on its experience with the Company and its performance over time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Corp. (ITT) Files 10-Q, Shows Subpoena from DoD
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) Announces Completion of ProBuild Holdings Acquisition, Equity Offering
- Viacom (VIAB) Takes 50% Stake in Prism TV Private Ltd. for ~$153M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!