Silicom (SILC) Announces New Design Win with Large Chinese Networking Firm
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Silicom Ltd. (Nasdaq: SILC) has secured a strategic new Design Win from a Tier-1 Chinese networking equipment giant. The customer has placed initial purchase orders for multi-port adapters to be used in a number of its servers and server-based networking equipment products and provided a short term forecast demonstrating an annual revenue potential of approximately $1 million. In addition, the customer has indicated the potential for its annual purchase orders to reach several times this amount once it completes its migration to the Silicom products, a process which will be based on its experience with the Company and its performance over time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicom (SILC) Receives Additional New Design Win from Strategic Cyber Security Customer
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Agrees to Divest IGBT Business as Part of Fairchild Semi (FCS) Acquisition - FTC
- Teladoc (TDOC) Announces Second Consecutive Win in Patent Dispute
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!