Silicom (SILC) Announces New Design Win with Large Chinese Networking Firm
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Silicom Ltd. (Nasdaq: SILC) has secured a strategic new Design Win from a Tier-1 Chinese networking equipment giant. The customer has placed initial purchase orders for multi-port adapters to be used in a number of its servers and server-based networking equipment products and provided a short term forecast demonstrating an annual revenue potential of approximately $1 million. In addition, the customer has indicated the potential for its annual purchase orders to reach several times this amount once it completes its migration to the Silicom products, a process which will be based on its experience with the Company and its performance over time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) Announces Leadership Transitions; Appoints New COO
- Langley Holdings to Acquire Substantially All Assets of Active Power (ACPW) Under New Asset Purchase Agreement
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices Aggregate $75M Conv. Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!