Silicom (SILC) Announces New Design Win with Large Chinese Networking Firm
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Silicom Ltd. (Nasdaq: SILC) has secured a strategic new Design Win from a Tier-1 Chinese networking equipment giant. The customer has placed initial purchase orders for multi-port adapters to be used in a number of its servers and server-based networking equipment products and provided a short term forecast demonstrating an annual revenue potential of approximately $1 million. In addition, the customer has indicated the potential for its annual purchase orders to reach several times this amount once it completes its migration to the Silicom products, a process which will be based on its experience with the Company and its performance over time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Renren (RENN) Names Two New Independent Directors
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO) Announces Anti-CD27 Agonist Moving into Clinical Development (MRK)
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Posts Q4 EPS of 7.4c; Announces Additional Positive Epidiolex Phase 3 Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!