Silicom (SILC) Announces New Design Win with Large Chinese Networking Firm
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Market Wrap: Job Cuts Aplenty at Twitter; Intel Tops Q3 Expectations; Analysts Get Bearish on GoPro
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
Silicom Ltd. (Nasdaq: SILC) has secured a strategic new Design Win from a Tier-1 Chinese networking equipment giant. The customer has placed initial purchase orders for multi-port adapters to be used in a number of its servers and server-based networking equipment products and provided a short term forecast demonstrating an annual revenue potential of approximately $1 million. In addition, the customer has indicated the potential for its annual purchase orders to reach several times this amount once it completes its migration to the Silicom products, a process which will be based on its experience with the Company and its performance over time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greif (GEF) Announces Pete Watson to Become President and CEO
- Ingram Micro (IM) to Acquire e-Commerce Activities of DOCDATA for $175M
- LDR Holding (LDRH) Receives FDA Approval of Updated Mobi-C Cervical Disc Label
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!