Sientra (SIEN) Enters Prelim. Settlement of All Outstanding Class Action Litigation
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sientra, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIEN) announced that it has reached an agreement to settle all shareholder class action litigation previously disclosed in the Company’s public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The settlement, which will be memorialized in a stipulation of settlement, is subject to certain conditions, including applicable court approvals. The parties intend to file the stipulation of settlement and joint motions for preliminary approval promptly. Pursuant to the terms of the settlement, defendants will cause to be paid $10.9M (of which the Company’s D&O insurance carriers will pay $9.3M and the Company will pay $1.6M).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Names Blaine Hurst President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!