Sientra (SIEN) Enters Prelim. Settlement of All Outstanding Class Action Litigation
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sientra, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIEN) announced that it has reached an agreement to settle all shareholder class action litigation previously disclosed in the Company’s public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The settlement, which will be memorialized in a stipulation of settlement, is subject to certain conditions, including applicable court approvals. The parties intend to file the stipulation of settlement and joint motions for preliminary approval promptly. Pursuant to the terms of the settlement, defendants will cause to be paid $10.9M (of which the Company’s D&O insurance carriers will pay $9.3M and the Company will pay $1.6M).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- Chile's SQM to pay $30 million U.S. penalty over invoices case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!