Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c; CFO Transition Announced
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shell Midstream Partners (NYSE: SHLX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.62 million.
Shell Midstream Partners today announced that, effective March 1, 2017, Shawn Carsten, currently Shell’s Downstream Controller in the Americas, will assume the role of Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Shell Midstream GP, LLC. Mr. Carsten will succeed Susan Ward, who has served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since Shell Midstream Partners’ initial public offering. After March 1, 2017, Ms. Ward will continue in her role as Head of M&A and Commercial Finance for Shell’s businesses in the Americas. In that role, Ms. Ward will continue in an M&A advisory capacity to Shell Midstream Partners.
“Susan played a key role in the successful planning and execution of the IPO, the completion and financing of its subsequent acquisitions and the ongoing delivery of strong financial performance. The partnership is grateful for her service, as well as her continued stewardship and support of an orderly transition of the CFO role in early 2017,” said John Hollowell.
A 28 year employee of Shell, Mr. Carsten brings broad financial experience and knowledge of Shell Pipeline Company with his most recent role as Shell’s Downstream Controller for the Americas. Mr. Carsten is a highly regarded leader in Shell's Finance organization with deep business knowledge across Shell businesses including Shell Pipeline Company. He has regional and global experience in strategy and planning, business performance management, and financial reporting.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!