Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c; CFO Transition Announced
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Shell Midstream Partners (NYSE: SHLX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.62 million.
Shell Midstream Partners today announced that, effective March 1, 2017, Shawn Carsten, currently Shell’s Downstream Controller in the Americas, will assume the role of Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Shell Midstream GP, LLC. Mr. Carsten will succeed Susan Ward, who has served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since Shell Midstream Partners’ initial public offering. After March 1, 2017, Ms. Ward will continue in her role as Head of M&A and Commercial Finance for Shell’s businesses in the Americas. In that role, Ms. Ward will continue in an M&A advisory capacity to Shell Midstream Partners.
“Susan played a key role in the successful planning and execution of the IPO, the completion and financing of its subsequent acquisitions and the ongoing delivery of strong financial performance. The partnership is grateful for her service, as well as her continued stewardship and support of an orderly transition of the CFO role in early 2017,” said John Hollowell.
A 28 year employee of Shell, Mr. Carsten brings broad financial experience and knowledge of Shell Pipeline Company with his most recent role as Shell’s Downstream Controller for the Americas. Mr. Carsten is a highly regarded leader in Shell's Finance organization with deep business knowledge across Shell businesses including Shell Pipeline Company. He has regional and global experience in strategy and planning, business performance management, and financial reporting.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- KVH Industries (KVHI) Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!