Sequans Communications (SQNS) Plans Underwritten Public Offering of ADSs
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS) today announced that it intends to offer newly issued American Depositary Shares (ADSs), representing ordinary shares, in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement (the “Offering”) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The final terms of the Offering will depend on market and other conditions at the time of pricing. Sequans intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering for general corporate purposes.
Canaccord Genuity is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering.
The ADSs described above are being offered by Sequans pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form F-3, including a base prospectus, previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the SEC. T
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Prices Larger Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of $17.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!