Sequans Communications (SQNS) Plans Underwritten Public Offering of ADSs
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS) today announced that it intends to offer newly issued American Depositary Shares (ADSs), representing ordinary shares, in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement (the “Offering”) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The final terms of the Offering will depend on market and other conditions at the time of pricing. Sequans intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering for general corporate purposes.
Canaccord Genuity is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering.
The ADSs described above are being offered by Sequans pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form F-3, including a base prospectus, previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the SEC. T
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
- Resolute Energy (REN) Files 2.1M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Collegium Pharma (COLL) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $80M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!