Sequans Communications (SQNS) Plans Underwritten Public Offering of ADSs
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS) today announced that it intends to offer newly issued American Depositary Shares (ADSs), representing ordinary shares, in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement (the “Offering”) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The final terms of the Offering will depend on market and other conditions at the time of pricing. Sequans intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering for general corporate purposes.
Canaccord Genuity is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering.
The ADSs described above are being offered by Sequans pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form F-3, including a base prospectus, previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the SEC. T
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Prices 400K Offering of Common Stock
- State Street (STT) Enters Settlement Agreement with DOJ Concerning Overcharges for Six EMEA-Based Clients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!