Semtech (SMTC) Amends $400M Credit Agreement with New Term Loan Facility; Sees Q4 non-Cash Charge
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq: SMTC) announced it has executed a new credit agreement consisting of a senior secured Term A loan facility in the principal amount of $150 million and a senior secured revolving credit facility in the principal amount of $250 million. This new credit agreement amends and restates Semtech's existing $400 million credit facility that was set to expire in May of 2018, and extends the maturity date to November 2021. The financial terms of the new credit agreement are similar to those contained in the prior agreement.
Emeka Chukwu, Semtech’s Chief Financial Officer, stated “We were pleased to be able to take advantage of the current favorable market conditions to execute the new credit agreement. Under the new agreement we were able to obtain several enhanced features which should provide additional operational flexibility.”
Fourth quarter of fiscal year 2017 GAAP net income is expected to be impacted by approximately $0.7 million in non-cash costs associated with the amendment of the existing credit agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Klondex Mines Limited (KLDX) Reports Q4 Production of 51,833 GEOs; Offers FY17 Guidance
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
- Semtech LoRa Technology Tracks Location of Endangered Black Rhinos in Africa
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!