Semtech (SMTC) Amends $400M Credit Agreement with New Term Loan Facility; Sees Q4 non-Cash Charge
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq: SMTC) announced it has executed a new credit agreement consisting of a senior secured Term A loan facility in the principal amount of $150 million and a senior secured revolving credit facility in the principal amount of $250 million. This new credit agreement amends and restates Semtech's existing $400 million credit facility that was set to expire in May of 2018, and extends the maturity date to November 2021. The financial terms of the new credit agreement are similar to those contained in the prior agreement.
Emeka Chukwu, Semtech’s Chief Financial Officer, stated “We were pleased to be able to take advantage of the current favorable market conditions to execute the new credit agreement. Under the new agreement we were able to obtain several enhanced features which should provide additional operational flexibility.”
Fourth quarter of fiscal year 2017 GAAP net income is expected to be impacted by approximately $0.7 million in non-cash costs associated with the amendment of the existing credit agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Offers Q4 Update; Says Considering Capital Raise Options
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!