Semler Scientific (SMLR) Shares to Begin Trading Over-the-Counter Under 'SMLR'
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Semler Scientific, Inc. (OTC: SMLR) announced that its common stock will be delisted from the NASDAQ Capital Market and that suspension of trading in the shares was effective at the open of business on August 11, 2016 for failure to regain compliance with the required $2,500,000 minimum stockholders' equity for continued listing within the compliance periods afforded by the NASDAQ's hearings panel.
Semler expects to begin trading on the OTCQB® on August 11, 2016 under the symbol SMLR. Investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for Semler's stock on www.otcmarkets.com.
NASDAQ informed Semler that it would complete the delisting by filing a Form 25 Notification of Delisting with the Securities and Exchange Commission, after applicable appeals periods have lapsed. The delisting becomes effective ten days after the Form 25 is filed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- MannKind (MNKD) Announces Completion of $10.2M Insulin Sales Agreement with Sanofi (SNY)
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Board Approves Plan to Distribute Black Knight Financial (BKFS) Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!