Semler Scientific (SMLR) Shares to Begin Trading Over-the-Counter Under 'SMLR'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Semler Scientific, Inc. (OTC: SMLR) announced that its common stock will be delisted from the NASDAQ Capital Market and that suspension of trading in the shares was effective at the open of business on August 11, 2016 for failure to regain compliance with the required $2,500,000 minimum stockholders' equity for continued listing within the compliance periods afforded by the NASDAQ's hearings panel.
Semler expects to begin trading on the OTCQB® on August 11, 2016 under the symbol SMLR. Investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for Semler's stock on www.otcmarkets.com.
NASDAQ informed Semler that it would complete the delisting by filing a Form 25 Notification of Delisting with the Securities and Exchange Commission, after applicable appeals periods have lapsed. The delisting becomes effective ten days after the Form 25 is filed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!