SemGroup (SEMG) Stockholders Approval of Acquisition of Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE: SEMG) announced that its stockholders approved at a special meeting of stockholders today the issuance of SemGroup common stock pursuant to the previously announced agreement providing for SemGroup’s acquisition of all of the outstanding common units of Rose Rock Midstream®, L.P. (NYSE: RRMS) not already owned by the company in an all stock-for-unit transaction.
More than 99 percent of the shares of SemGroup’s common stock that were voted approved the share issuance. Subject to customary approvals and conditions, the transaction is expected to close on Sept. 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Engility Holdings (EGL) Awarded $16.8M VA Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Crude Oil, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!