SemGroup (SEMG) Stockholders Approval of Acquisition of Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS)
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE: SEMG) announced that its stockholders approved at a special meeting of stockholders today the issuance of SemGroup common stock pursuant to the previously announced agreement providing for SemGroup’s acquisition of all of the outstanding common units of Rose Rock Midstream®, L.P. (NYSE: RRMS) not already owned by the company in an all stock-for-unit transaction.
More than 99 percent of the shares of SemGroup’s common stock that were voted approved the share issuance. Subject to customary approvals and conditions, the transaction is expected to close on Sept. 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Atlassian (TEAM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Crude Oil, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!