SemGroup (SEMG) Stockholders Approval of Acquisition of Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE: SEMG) announced that its stockholders approved at a special meeting of stockholders today the issuance of SemGroup common stock pursuant to the previously announced agreement providing for SemGroup’s acquisition of all of the outstanding common units of Rose Rock Midstream®, L.P. (NYSE: RRMS) not already owned by the company in an all stock-for-unit transaction.
More than 99 percent of the shares of SemGroup’s common stock that were voted approved the share issuance. Subject to customary approvals and conditions, the transaction is expected to close on Sept. 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to Acquire Sanchez Energy (SN) Eagle Ford Shale Assets for $181M
- Misonix (MSON) Interim CEO Stavros Vizirgianakis Acquires 761K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Crude Oil, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!