SemGroup (SEMG) Completes Acquisition of Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (RRMS)
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE: SEMG) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of all of the outstanding common units of Rose Rock Midstream®, L.P. (NYSE: RRMS) not already owned by the company.
"SemGroup’s shareholders showed resounding support for this important transaction, which simplifies our corporate capital structure and provides the financial flexibility to execute on our strategic growth plan,” said Carlin Conner, president and chief executive officer of SemGroup. “This business combination provides immediate benefits to our investors and expected dividend growth beyond 2016 as we position for long-term value creation.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
- Independent Bank (INDB), Island Bancorp Enter Merger Agreement
- AT&T (T), Time Warner (TWX) Have Held Merger Talks - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Crude Oil, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!