SemGroup (SEMG) Completes Acquisition of Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (RRMS)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE: SEMG) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of all of the outstanding common units of Rose Rock Midstream®, L.P. (NYSE: RRMS) not already owned by the company.
"SemGroup’s shareholders showed resounding support for this important transaction, which simplifies our corporate capital structure and provides the financial flexibility to execute on our strategic growth plan,” said Carlin Conner, president and chief executive officer of SemGroup. “This business combination provides immediate benefits to our investors and expected dividend growth beyond 2016 as we position for long-term value creation.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Crude Oil, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!