Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) to Sell 1.18M Common Shares at $4.15 in Registered Direct Offering
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP) announced today that it has entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement with one institutional investor, pursuant to which the Company will sell 1,180,000 shares of common stock at a purchase price of $4.15 per share for gross proceeds of $4.9 million in a registered direct offering. No warrants were issued to investors in the offering. The closing of the transaction is expected to occur on or about August 10, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Maxim Group LLC acted as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The Company estimates that the net proceeds from the sale of the securities, after deducting fees and expenses, will be approximately $4.5 million. The net proceeds of this offering are expected to be used for general corporate purposes.
The shares of common stock are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333- 205301) previously filed and declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Announces $7.56M Common Stock, Warrants Registered Direct Offering
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 65M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$318.5M
- Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!