Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) to Sell 1.18M Common Shares at $4.15 in Registered Direct Offering
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP) announced today that it has entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement with one institutional investor, pursuant to which the Company will sell 1,180,000 shares of common stock at a purchase price of $4.15 per share for gross proceeds of $4.9 million in a registered direct offering. No warrants were issued to investors in the offering. The closing of the transaction is expected to occur on or about August 10, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Maxim Group LLC acted as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The Company estimates that the net proceeds from the sale of the securities, after deducting fees and expenses, will be approximately $4.5 million. The net proceeds of this offering are expected to be used for general corporate purposes.
The shares of common stock are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333- 205301) previously filed and declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!