Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) to Acquire Two Hyundai-Built Dry Bulk Vessels
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: SHIP) announced that it has entered into agreements with an unaffiliated third party for the purchase of two secondhand Capesize vessels, each with a cargo-carrying capacity of approximately 180,000 deadweight tons ("DWT"). The vessels were both built in 2010 at Hyundai Heavy Industries in South Korea.
The vessels are expected to be delivered between mid-November 2016 and early January 2017, subject to the satisfaction of certain customary closing conditions. The Company expects to fund the gross purchase price of $20.75 million per vessel by secured loans from financial institutions and financing arrangements with the Company's sponsor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Makes Minority Equity Investment in JetSuite
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said Expected to Get Formal EU Objections - Bloomberg, Citing MLEX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!