Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 1.3M Share Registered Direct Offering at $2.75/Share
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: SHIP) announced that it has entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement with unaffiliated third party institutional investors, pursuant to which the Company will sell 1,305,000 shares of common stock at a purchase price of $2.75 per share for gross proceeds of $3.6 million in a registered direct offering. The closing of the transaction is expected to occur on or about November 23, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Maxim Group LLC acted as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The Company estimates that the net proceeds from the sale of the securities, after deducting placement agent's fee, will be approximately $3.3 million. The net proceeds of this offering are expected to be used for general corporate purposes, including funding of vessel acquisitions.
The shares of common stock are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333- 205301) previously filed and declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). A prospectus supplement relating to the offering will be filed by the Company with the SEC. When filed, copies of the prospectus supplement, together with the accompanying base prospectus, can be obtained at the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov or from the offices of Maxim Group LLC, 405 Lexington Avenue, New York, New York 10174, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by telephone at (800) 724-0761.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) Announces Common Stock Offering: 45M Shares
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Prices 4.8M Common Stock Offering at $2.01/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!