Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 1.3M Share Registered Direct Offering at $2.75/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: SHIP) announced that it has entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement with unaffiliated third party institutional investors, pursuant to which the Company will sell 1,305,000 shares of common stock at a purchase price of $2.75 per share for gross proceeds of $3.6 million in a registered direct offering. The closing of the transaction is expected to occur on or about November 23, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Maxim Group LLC acted as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The Company estimates that the net proceeds from the sale of the securities, after deducting placement agent's fee, will be approximately $3.3 million. The net proceeds of this offering are expected to be used for general corporate purposes, including funding of vessel acquisitions.
The shares of common stock are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333- 205301) previously filed and declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). A prospectus supplement relating to the offering will be filed by the Company with the SEC. When filed, copies of the prospectus supplement, together with the accompanying base prospectus, can be obtained at the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov or from the offices of Maxim Group LLC, 405 Lexington Avenue, New York, New York 10174, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by telephone at (800) 724-0761.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
- Valley National (VLY) Announces 8.4M Share Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!