Sealed Air (SEE), SC Johnson to End Brand License Agreement
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE: SEE) and SC Johnson & Son (SCJ) announced today that they have reached a mutual agreement to end the existing business relating to Sealed Air’s distribution of SCJ branded products to the professional market under the existing Brand License Agreement (“BLA”).
The parties agreed that the BLA will expire on May 2, 2017, with the exception of Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Chile, Czech Republic and Poland, where the BLA will expire on January 1, 2017.
Both parties are committed to maintaining a continuous supply of SCJ branded products to customers under the BLA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Illumina (ILMN) Names New CFO
- Square (SQ) Gains Following Apple Pay Alliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!