Seagate Technology (STX) EVP Rocky Pimentel Terminated
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) disclosed that October 3, 2016, the Company and Albert A. “Rocky” Pimentel entered into a Separation and Release Agreement, pursuant to which Mr. Pimentel’s employment with the Company terminated effective immediately. Mr. Pimentel had served in the interim role of Executive Vice President since January 4, 2016.
Mr. Pimentel will receive benefits consistent with the Company’s obligations to him under the Fifth Amended and Restated Seagate Technology Executive Severance and Change in Control Plan, as described in the Company’s Proxy Statement filed with the SEC on September 9, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Cable ONE (CABO) to Acquire NewWave for $735M
- SEC Charges 10 Firms that Violated Pay-to-Play Rule, Including Ackman's Pershing Square Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!