Seagate Technology (STX) EVP Rocky Pimentel Terminated
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) disclosed that October 3, 2016, the Company and Albert A. “Rocky” Pimentel entered into a Separation and Release Agreement, pursuant to which Mr. Pimentel’s employment with the Company terminated effective immediately. Mr. Pimentel had served in the interim role of Executive Vice President since January 4, 2016.
Mr. Pimentel will receive benefits consistent with the Company’s obligations to him under the Fifth Amended and Restated Seagate Technology Executive Severance and Change in Control Plan, as described in the Company’s Proxy Statement filed with the SEC on September 9, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- New York REIT (NYRT), WW Investors Enter Settlement Agreement
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!