Seagate Technology (STX) EVP Rocky Pimentel Terminated
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) disclosed that October 3, 2016, the Company and Albert A. “Rocky” Pimentel entered into a Separation and Release Agreement, pursuant to which Mr. Pimentel’s employment with the Company terminated effective immediately. Mr. Pimentel had served in the interim role of Executive Vice President since January 4, 2016.
Mr. Pimentel will receive benefits consistent with the Company’s obligations to him under the Fifth Amended and Restated Seagate Technology Executive Severance and Change in Control Plan, as described in the Company’s Proxy Statement filed with the SEC on September 9, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Files 8M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholder
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!