SeaChange (SEAC) Sells On Demand Group to Avail-TVN in $27M Deal
- Stocks, Mexico peso bounce as markets score one for Clinton
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors see Clinton winning debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC) today announced that it has sold its media services company, On Demand Group (ODG), to Avail-TVN for $27 million on a cash-free, debt-free basis. U.K.-based On Demand Group, specializing in content aggregation and management of VOD services, becomes part of Avail-TVN effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Make $1.25B Investment in Steward-Operated Hospital Portfolio
- Microsoft (MSFT) said to get U.S. antitrust approval for LinkedIn (LNKD) deal - Bloomberg
- DTE Energy (DTE) to Acquire Midstream Natural Gas Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!