SeaChange (SEAC) Sells On Demand Group to Avail-TVN in $27M Deal
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- Twitter (TWTR) Launches 'Moments'
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC) today announced that it has sold its media services company, On Demand Group (ODG), to Avail-TVN for $27 million on a cash-free, debt-free basis. U.K.-based On Demand Group, specializing in content aggregation and management of VOD services, becomes part of Avail-TVN effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bruker (BRKR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Jordan Valley Semiconductors
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Closes Deal to Acquire Three Solar Projects from KKR
- Computer Software (CSWI) Acquires Sealants, Packings Manufacturer Deacon Industries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!