SeaChange (SEAC) Sells On Demand Group to Avail-TVN in $27M Deal
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC) today announced that it has sold its media services company, On Demand Group (ODG), to Avail-TVN for $27 million on a cash-free, debt-free basis. U.K.-based On Demand Group, specializing in content aggregation and management of VOD services, becomes part of Avail-TVN effective immediately.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JDS Uniphase (JDSU) to Acquire Network Instruments in $200M Deal
- U.S. Online Holiday Spending Up 9% in 2013; 'Green Monday' Up 10% (AMZN) (EBAY)
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) to Sell; Discovery (DISCA) Deal Unlikely
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!