SeaChange (SEAC) Sells On Demand Group to Avail-TVN in $27M Deal
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC) today announced that it has sold its media services company, On Demand Group (ODG), to Avail-TVN for $27 million on a cash-free, debt-free basis. U.K.-based On Demand Group, specializing in content aggregation and management of VOD services, becomes part of Avail-TVN effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor Group to Acquire Digital River (DRIV) in $840M Deal
- Chiquita Brands (CQB) to Accept Cutrale-Safra Offer - Estado
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports that The Hague Denied ZTE's Request to Release UMTS-Products
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!