SeaChange (SEAC) Sells On Demand Group to Avail-TVN in $27M Deal
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC) today announced that it has sold its media services company, On Demand Group (ODG), to Avail-TVN for $27 million on a cash-free, debt-free basis. U.K.-based On Demand Group, specializing in content aggregation and management of VOD services, becomes part of Avail-TVN effective immediately.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT) Completes AIA Merger
- UPDATE: MoneyGram (MGI), XOOM (XOOM) on Watch After Wal-Mart Signs New Money Transfer Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!