SeaChange (SEAC) Sells On Demand Group to Avail-TVN in $27M Deal
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC) today announced that it has sold its media services company, On Demand Group (ODG), to Avail-TVN for $27 million on a cash-free, debt-free basis. U.K.-based On Demand Group, specializing in content aggregation and management of VOD services, becomes part of Avail-TVN effective immediately.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Can-Fite (CANF) Issued Patent for CF102
- SoftBank In Talks to Acquire DreamWorks (DWA) - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!