Scynexis' (SCYX) Treatment of Invasive Aspergillus Infections Granted Orphan Drug Status by FDA
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Scynexis' (NASDAQ: SCYX) treatment of invasive aspergillus infections was granted orphan drug status by the FDA. The generic name is (1,3)-ß-D-glucan synthesis inhibitor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Retrophin (RTRX) Plans Presentations on Additional Phase 2 DUET Data as FSGS Treatment at ASN Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!