Scynexis' (SCYX) Treatment of Invasive Aspergillus Infections Granted Orphan Drug Status by FDA
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Scynexis' (NASDAQ: SCYX) treatment of invasive aspergillus infections was granted orphan drug status by the FDA. The generic name is (1,3)-ß-D-glucan synthesis inhibitor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medicinova (MNOV) Positive MN-166 Data Published in Neuropsychopharmacology
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!