Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Charter-In New Tanker
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE: STNG) announced today that it has agreed to time charter-in a 2008 built LR2 product tanker (115,406 DWT). The vessel will be chartered-in for six months at $16,000 per day, and Scorpio Tankers has options to extend the charter for three consecutive six month periods at $16,250 per day, $16,500 per day, and $16,750 per day respectively. The vessel is expected to be delivered by the end of January 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nevro (NVRO) Submits Preliminary Response to IPR
- Evertec (EVTC) Takes Majority Stake in Processa
- Henry Schein (HSIC) Completes Majority Investment in Jorgen Kruuse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!