Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Charter-In New Tanker
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE: STNG) announced today that it has agreed to time charter-in a 2008 built LR2 product tanker (115,406 DWT). The vessel will be chartered-in for six months at $16,000 per day, and Scorpio Tankers has options to extend the charter for three consecutive six month periods at $16,250 per day, $16,500 per day, and $16,750 per day respectively. The vessel is expected to be delivered by the end of January 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Reports Resolution of U.S. Nutraceuticals Litigation
- Walgreens (WAG) Says Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) to Traded on Nasdaq
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!