Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Charter-In New Tanker
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE: STNG) announced today that it has agreed to time charter-in a 2008 built LR2 product tanker (115,406 DWT). The vessel will be chartered-in for six months at $16,000 per day, and Scorpio Tankers has options to extend the charter for three consecutive six month periods at $16,250 per day, $16,500 per day, and $16,750 per day respectively. The vessel is expected to be delivered by the end of January 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/27: Twitter (TWTR), Buffalo Wild Winds (BWLD), Crocs (CROX), Huntsman (HUN) Report
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Subsidiary to Stop Shipments of ET-Plus System
- Micron Technology (MU) Reports Unsolicited Mini-Tender by TRC Capital, Advises Shareholders to Reject Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!