Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Charter-In New Tanker
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE: STNG) announced today that it has agreed to time charter-in a 2008 built LR2 product tanker (115,406 DWT). The vessel will be chartered-in for six months at $16,000 per day, and Scorpio Tankers has options to extend the charter for three consecutive six month periods at $16,250 per day, $16,500 per day, and $16,750 per day respectively. The vessel is expected to be delivered by the end of January 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ), CWA, IBEW Reach Tentative Agreements on New Contracts
- MGT Capital (MGT) Says Proposed CEO McAfee Conceded Libertarian Party Nomination for President
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Unit Enforces Injunction Against Pinterest Germany GmbH
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!