Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Charter-In New Tanker
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE: STNG) announced today that it has agreed to time charter-in a 2008 built LR2 product tanker (115,406 DWT). The vessel will be chartered-in for six months at $16,000 per day, and Scorpio Tankers has options to extend the charter for three consecutive six month periods at $16,250 per day, $16,500 per day, and $16,750 per day respectively. The vessel is expected to be delivered by the end of January 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Announces Extension of Court Injunction
- Performance Sports Group (PSG) Announces Amendments With Lenders Extending 10-K Deadline; Announces Retention of Centerview Partners
- FEI Co (FEIC) Receives Shareholders Approval of Thermo Fisher Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!