Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) President Robert Bugbee Acquires 75K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Scorpio Bulkers, Inc. (NYSE: SALT) announced today that the President of the Company, Robert Bugbee, has purchased an aggregate of 75,000 common shares of the Company at an average price of $3.70 per share in the open market. The Company currently has 75,307,317 common shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!