Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) President Robert Bugbee Acquires 30K More Shares
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scorpio Bulkers, Inc. (NYSE: SALT) (the "Company") announced today that the President of the Company, Robert Bugbee, has purchased an aggregate of 30,000 common shares of the Company at an average price of $3.79 per share in the open market. The Company currently has 75,307,317 common shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Receives Letter from Snow Park Capital; Calls for Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Announces Strategic Plans to Unlock Shareholder Value
- Scorpio Bulkers Inc. Announces Third Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Details
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!