Saudi Aramco Extends GES Contract with Jacobs Engineering (JEC)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: JEC) announced it received an amendment from Saudi Aramco for its general engineering services (GES) contract.
While officials did not disclose the contract value, the five-year extension builds on the framework of the original contract signed in 2011. Services include engineering, procurement and construction management services associated with Saudi Aramco’s capital program. The services are being led by the Jacobs ZATE operation in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
The contract extension aligns with Saudi Aramco’s In-Kingdom Total Value Add program, which is designed to drive additional domestic value creation for Saudi Arabia through local employment, innovation, skills development and improved global competitiveness.
In making the announcement, Jacobs Senior Vice President Oil & Gas Bassim Shebaro stated, “We’re delighted by the opportunity to continue our close relationship with Saudi Aramco through this GES contract extension, and in doing so support local industry.
“We are proud of the Jacobs ZATE operation. We’ve made a strong commitment to this country and look forward to working closely with our clients and partners, including Saudi Aramco, to contribute to Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Initiates, Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!