Santander Consumer USA (SC) to Delay Q2 Form 10-Q Filing
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Santander Consumer USA (NYSE: SC) is delaying the filing of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016 (the “Form 10-Q”) at this time because the Company’s financial statements for such period have not yet been completed. The Company is in discussions with its current and former independent registered public accounting firms regarding certain accounting matters, primarily related to the Company’s discount accretion and credit loss allowance methodologies, and the related control considerations. In connection with these matters, the Company also is in the pre-filing submission process with the SEC, Office of the Chief Accountant, regarding the Company’s accounting treatment for consideration of net discount in estimating the allowance for credit losses. The resolution of these matters is expected to impact prior period financial statements. The Company will file the Form 10-Q as soon as practicable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Enters Settlement with U.S. SEC Over Allegations of Overstated Profits; Will Pay Penalty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!