Sanofi (SNY), Regeneron (REGN) Receive EC Marketing Approval for ZALTRAP
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Calls for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Fed Sees Growth Across All Regions; Strong Dollar Hurting Exports for Some Companies - Beige Book
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
Sanofi (NYSE: SNY) and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) today announced that the European Commission (EC) has granted marketing authorization in the European Union for ZALTRAP 25mg/ml concentrate for solution for infusion in combination with irinotecan/5-fluorouracil/folinic acid (FOLFIRI) chemotherapy in adults with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) that is resistant to or has progressed after an oxaliplatin-containing regimen. This decision was based on the efficacy and safety results of the VELOUR Phase 3 trial.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Reports Tradipitant Missed Primary Endpoint in Phase 2 PoC
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Updates on Prelim. Q4, FY14 Cash Burn, Revenue; Offers FY15 Outlook
- CorMedix (CRMD) to Explore Strategic Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!