Sanofi (SNY), Regeneron (REGN) Receive EC Marketing Approval for ZALTRAP
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Sanofi (NYSE: SNY) and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) today announced that the European Commission (EC) has granted marketing authorization in the European Union for ZALTRAP 25mg/ml concentrate for solution for infusion in combination with irinotecan/5-fluorouracil/folinic acid (FOLFIRI) chemotherapy in adults with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) that is resistant to or has progressed after an oxaliplatin-containing regimen. This decision was based on the efficacy and safety results of the VELOUR Phase 3 trial.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edge Therapeutics (EDGE) Commences Treatment of First NEWTON 2 Patient
- Sinclair (SBGI) Announces Settlement of Outstanding Matters With FCC
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Enters $11.1M Subscription Agreements Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!