Sanmina (SANM) Approves $150M Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program of up to $150 million worth of the Company's common stock.
The new program will take effect upon completion of the Company's current program. As of today, approximately $63 million remains available under the current program approved by the Board in September 2015.
The stock repurchase program has no expiration date. The timing of stock repurchases and the number of shares will depend upon the market conditions and other factors. Share repurchases, if any, will be made in the open market, through 10b5-1 programs or in negotiated transactions off the market. Repurchases under the program may be commenced or suspended at any time without prior notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Approves Additional $500M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Zoetis (ZTS) Approves $1.5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Adds Two New Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!