Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) R&D EVP Resigns
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sangamo Biosciences (Nasdaq: SGMO) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 5.02. - Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On October 12, 2016, Geoffrey Nichol, M.B., Ch.B., notified Sangamo BioSciences, Inc. of his resignation as Executive Vice President, Research and Development effective October 25, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) Enters Agreement for $65M in Bought Deal Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!