Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) R&D EVP Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sangamo Biosciences (Nasdaq: SGMO) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 5.02. - Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On October 12, 2016, Geoffrey Nichol, M.B., Ch.B., notified Sangamo BioSciences, Inc. of his resignation as Executive Vice President, Research and Development effective October 25, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!