Sanchez Energy (SN) Produces 4.7M Barrels in Q3
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sanchez Energy Corporation (NYSE: SN) announces third quarter operating results.
Third quarter 2016 production of approximately 4.7 million barrels of oil equivalent (“MMBoe”), or approximately 51,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day (“Boe/d”), was at the high end of Company’s 50,000 to 52,000 Boe/d guidance for the quarter;
- New generation of completion design that involves tighter cluster spacing and increased fluid and proppant loading being tested in the Upper and Middle Eagle Ford, with additional tests planned in the Lower Eagle Ford at both Catarina and Cotulla starting in the fourth quarter 2016;
- Through optimized process and design efficiencies, average cost per well during the third quarter was $3.0 million, over a 25 percent savings compared to the third quarter 2015;
- Some of the most recent pads at Catarina and Cotulla came in below $2.8 million per well;
- The Company’s 50 percent interest in Carnero Gathering, LLC (“Carnero Gathering”) was sold during the third quarter 2016 to Sanchez Production Partners LP (NYSE: SPP) (“SPP”) for a cash payment of approximately $37 million and the assumption by SPP of remaining Carnero Gathering capital commitments, estimated to be $7.4 million (the “Carnero Gathering Transaction”);
- The Company recently executed a definitive agreement to sell its 50 percent interest in Carnero Processing, LLC (“Carnero Processing”) to SPP for an estimated cash payment of $47.7 million and the assumption by SPP of remaining capital commitments to Carnero Processing, estimated to be approximately $32.3 million (the “Carnero Processing Transaction”);
- The Company recently executed a definitive agreement to sell certain non-core producing oil and gas assets, located in South Texas, to SPP for total consideration of approximately $27 million (the “Production Asset Transaction”);
- On Oct. 24, 2016 the Company executed a definitive agreement with Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRZO) (“Carrizo”) to sell approximately 15,000 net acres and approximately 3,000 Boe/d of non-core Eagle Ford Shale production for $181 million in cash, subject to normal and customary closing adjustments; and
- The asset sales are expected to enhance the Company’s already strong liquidity position which, as of the end of the third quarter 2016, totaled approximately $629 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- RBC Positive on GoDaddy's (GDDY) Move to Acquire Host Europe Group; Affirms at 'Outperform'
- Marcato Releases Open Letter to Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Franchisees
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!