Sally Beauty (SBH), Versum Materials (VSM) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Others to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After the close Friday, S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices:
- Sally Beauty Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SBH) will replace R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co. (NYSE: RRD) in the S&P MidCap 400 index, and R.R. Donnelley & Sons will replace Sizmek Inc. (NASDAQ: SZMK) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Tuesday, September 27. Vector Capital is acquiring Sizmek in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions. R.R. Donnelly & Sons is spinning off certain operations and assets later this month. Post spin-offs, the R.R. Donnelly & Sons stub will be more representative of the small-cap market space.
- LSC Communications Inc. (NYSE: LKSD) and Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc. (NYSE: DFIN) will be added to the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Friday, September 30 replacing Gulfmark Offshore Inc. (NYSE: GLF) and Bonanza Creek Energy Inc. (NYSE: BCEI) respectively, which will be removed from the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, October 3. Newly added S&P SmallCap 600 constituent R.R. Donnelley & Sons is spinning off LSC Communications and Donnelley Financial Solutions in transactions expected to be completed on Friday, September 30 pending final conditions. The R.R. Donnelley & Sons stub will remain in the S&P SmallCap 600 post spin-offs. Gulfmark Offshore and Bonanza Creek Energy are ranked near the bottom of the S&P SmallCap 600 and are no longer representative of the small-cap market space.
- Versum Materials Inc. (NYSE: VSM) will replace Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Abercrombie & Fitch will replace Basic Energy Services Inc. (NYSE: BAS) in the S&P Small Cap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, October 3. S&P 500 constituent Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (NYSE: APD) is spinning off Versum Materials in a transaction expected to be completed on Friday, September 30 pending final conditions. Air Products and Chemicals will remain in the S&P 500 post spin-off. Basic Energy Services is ranked at the bottom of the S&P SmallCap 600 and is no longer representative of the small-cap market space.
- AdvanSix Inc. (NYSE: ASIX) will replace Universal Technical Institute Inc. (NYSE: UTI) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, October 3. S&P 100 & 500 constituent Honeywell Inc. (NYSE: HON) is spinning off AdvanSix in a transaction expected to be completed on Friday, September 30 pending final conditions. Honeywell will remain in the S&P 100 & 500 post spin-off.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
- DryShips (DRYS) Plans 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!