Salix Pharma (SLXP) Receives Subpoena in NY for Xifaxan, Relistor, Apriso Marketing
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
On February 1, 2013, Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Nasdaq: SLXP) a wholly owned subsidiary of Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. , received a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York requesting documents regarding the Company’s sales and promotional practices for Xifaxan® (rifaximin), Relistor® (methylnaltrexone bromide) and Apriso® (mesalamine). The Company is in the process of responding to the subpoena and intends to cooperate fully with the subpoena and related government investigation. The Company cannot predict or determine the impact of this inquiry on our financial condition or results of operations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Says Some or All of Victoria, Aus., Project Statements Shouldn't Be Relied Upon
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Says It Has Retained Advisors
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Affirms Entering $2M Settlement with U.S. SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!