Salix Pharma (SLXP) Receives Subpoena in NY for Xifaxan, Relistor, Apriso Marketing
- Wall St. declines as healthcare, materials lag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/24: (NYMX) (URRE) (BREW) Higher; (EXPR) (BSPM) (LZB) Lower
- Clinton calls for lower price on allergy drug EpiPen
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
On February 1, 2013, Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Nasdaq: SLXP) a wholly owned subsidiary of Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. , received a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York requesting documents regarding the Company’s sales and promotional practices for Xifaxan® (rifaximin), Relistor® (methylnaltrexone bromide) and Apriso® (mesalamine). The Company is in the process of responding to the subpoena and intends to cooperate fully with the subpoena and related government investigation. The Company cannot predict or determine the impact of this inquiry on our financial condition or results of operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senate Special Committee on Aging Seeks Briefing From Mylan (MYL) Over Epipen Pricing
- First Defiance Financial (FDEF) to Acquire Commercial Bancshares (CMOH) for $51/Share
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!