Salix Pharma (SLXP) Receives Subpoena in NY for Xifaxan, Relistor, Apriso Marketing
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
On February 1, 2013, Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Nasdaq: SLXP) a wholly owned subsidiary of Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. , received a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York requesting documents regarding the Company’s sales and promotional practices for Xifaxan® (rifaximin), Relistor® (methylnaltrexone bromide) and Apriso® (mesalamine). The Company is in the process of responding to the subpoena and intends to cooperate fully with the subpoena and related government investigation. The Company cannot predict or determine the impact of this inquiry on our financial condition or results of operations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI) Receives 'Wells Notice' from U.S. SEC
- Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Reports Entering MoU to Settle Merger Litigation
- China Auto Logistics (CALI) Receives Letter from DTC, Plans to Object to Global Lock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!