Salix Pharma (SLXP) Receives Subpoena in NY for Xifaxan, Relistor, Apriso Marketing
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
On February 1, 2013, Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Nasdaq: SLXP) a wholly owned subsidiary of Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. , received a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York requesting documents regarding the Company’s sales and promotional practices for Xifaxan® (rifaximin), Relistor® (methylnaltrexone bromide) and Apriso® (mesalamine). The Company is in the process of responding to the subpoena and intends to cooperate fully with the subpoena and related government investigation. The Company cannot predict or determine the impact of this inquiry on our financial condition or results of operations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Nelnet (NNI) to Purchase $3.6 billion FFELP Student Loans
- Catalyst Pharma (CPRX), BioMarin (BMRN) Enter Amended Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!