Salix Pharma (SLXP) Receives Subpoena in NY for Xifaxan, Relistor, Apriso Marketing
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
On February 1, 2013, Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Nasdaq: SLXP) a wholly owned subsidiary of Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. , received a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York requesting documents regarding the Company’s sales and promotional practices for Xifaxan® (rifaximin), Relistor® (methylnaltrexone bromide) and Apriso® (mesalamine). The Company is in the process of responding to the subpoena and intends to cooperate fully with the subpoena and related government investigation. The Company cannot predict or determine the impact of this inquiry on our financial condition or results of operations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Computer Sciences (CSC) Receives SEC Wells Notice on Dec.11th
- FMR LLC Raises Stake in Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (SLXP) to 9.62%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!