Sagent Pharmaceuticals (SGNT) Launches Oxacillin for Injection
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGNT) announced the launch of Oxacillin for Injection, USP, in three latex-free, preservative-free vial presentations. According to IMS data for the twelve-months ended May 2012, the U.S. market for Oxacillin approximated $29 million. As with all products in Sagent's portfolio, Oxacillin features the company's PreventIV MeasuresSM packaging and labeling designed to aid in the reduction of medication errors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- LKQ Corp (LKQ) to Acquire Keystone Auto in $450M Deal
- Glaxo (GSK), Theravance (THRX) Report FF/VI Phase III Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!