Sagent (SGNT) Launches Flumazenil Injection
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGNT) announced the launch of Flumazenil Injection, USP, a benzodiazepine antagonist, in two latex-free vial presentations. According to IMS for the 12 months ending September 2012, the US market for Flumazenil Injection, USP approximated $5.6 million. As with all products in Sagent's portfolio, Flumazenil features the Company's PreventIV MeasuresSM packaging and labeling, designed to help reduce medication errors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) PT Trimmed to $92 at Cantor Fitzgerald; Angiomax Announcement Removes Overhang
- Medtronic (MDT) Updates on 12-Month Results from VeClose Study
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) Patents on Angiomax Invalid (HSP) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!