Sagent (SGNT) Launches Flumazenil Injection
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Republicans gear up for Supreme Court battle after Scalia's death
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGNT) announced the launch of Flumazenil Injection, USP, a benzodiazepine antagonist, in two latex-free vial presentations. According to IMS for the 12 months ending September 2012, the US market for Flumazenil Injection, USP approximated $5.6 million. As with all products in Sagent's portfolio, Flumazenil features the Company's PreventIV MeasuresSM packaging and labeling, designed to help reduce medication errors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celsion (CLSN) Announces Completion of OVATION Study Enrollment; YE15 Cash Position Lower Y/Y
- Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Rose 3 Points in Jan. 2016
- Zimmer Biomet's (ZBH) Unite3D Bridge Fixation System Receives FDA Clearance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!