Sagent (SGNT) Launches Flumazenil Injection
- Wall Street set to open flat as rough week draws to a close
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGNT) announced the launch of Flumazenil Injection, USP, a benzodiazepine antagonist, in two latex-free vial presentations. According to IMS for the 12 months ending September 2012, the US market for Flumazenil Injection, USP approximated $5.6 million. As with all products in Sagent's portfolio, Flumazenil features the Company's PreventIV MeasuresSM packaging and labeling, designed to help reduce medication errors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mesoblast (MESO) Plans Early Readout on Phase 3 Chronic Heart Failure Trial
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Announces Special Meeting to Vote on Merger With Parkway Properties (PKY)
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Sales Outpaced in June 2016; H116 Sales up ~5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!