Sagent (SGNT) Launches Flumazenil Injection
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGNT) announced the launch of Flumazenil Injection, USP, a benzodiazepine antagonist, in two latex-free vial presentations. According to IMS for the 12 months ending September 2012, the US market for Flumazenil Injection, USP approximated $5.6 million. As with all products in Sagent's portfolio, Flumazenil features the Company's PreventIV MeasuresSM packaging and labeling, designed to help reduce medication errors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Issues Update on Opdivo Phase 1/2 in HCC; Safety Profile Similar to Usage in Other Tumors
- Delcath Systems (DCTH) Announces CHEMOSAT Highlighted At ASCO
- Portola Pharma (PTLA) Updates on Cerdulatinib Phase 1/2a in Hematologic Cancers; Maximum Dosage Not Yet Achieved
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!