Sagent (SGNT) Launches Flumazenil Injection
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGNT) announced the launch of Flumazenil Injection, USP, a benzodiazepine antagonist, in two latex-free vial presentations. According to IMS for the 12 months ending September 2012, the US market for Flumazenil Injection, USP approximated $5.6 million. As with all products in Sagent's portfolio, Flumazenil features the Company's PreventIV MeasuresSM packaging and labeling, designed to help reduce medication errors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- pSivida (PSDV) Receives Marketing Approval in Two Additional European Markets
- Obama Administration to Adjust How Doctors, Hospitals Receive Medicare Reimbursement (CYH) (THC) (HCA)
- Merck (MRK) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for SIVEXTRO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!