SUPERVALU (SVU) Files Amendment for Possible Spin-off of Save-A-Lot Business; Also Evaluates Possible Sale
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) today announced that Save-A-Lot, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, has filed Amendment No. 2 to its Form 10 Registration Statement (Form 10) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the possible spin-off of Save-A-Lot into a separate, publicly traded company. Among other changes, the amendment includes Save-A-Lot’s recent financial results.
With the filing of Amendment No. 2 to the Form 10, SUPERVALU is continuing to pursue a spin-off of Save-A-Lot as it also evaluates a possible sale of Save-A-Lot. At this time there can be no assurance that a separation of Save-A-Lot will be completed or that any other change in the Company’s overall structure or business model will occur.
To review the Amendment No. 2 filing on the SEC’s website, use this link.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!