SUPERVALU (SVU) Files Amendment for Possible Spin-off of Save-A-Lot Business; Also Evaluates Possible Sale
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) today announced that Save-A-Lot, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, has filed Amendment No. 2 to its Form 10 Registration Statement (Form 10) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the possible spin-off of Save-A-Lot into a separate, publicly traded company. Among other changes, the amendment includes Save-A-Lot’s recent financial results.
With the filing of Amendment No. 2 to the Form 10, SUPERVALU is continuing to pursue a spin-off of Save-A-Lot as it also evaluates a possible sale of Save-A-Lot. At this time there can be no assurance that a separation of Save-A-Lot will be completed or that any other change in the Company’s overall structure or business model will occur.
To review the Amendment No. 2 filing on the SEC’s website, use this link.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) Files 1.22M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) Files$1B Mixed Securities, 20.7M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!