SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Enters Agreement to Acquire CRM Solutions Provider Salentica
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) announced its acquisition of leading CRM solution Salentica.
Salentica will become a platform partner to the firm's Black Diamond® wealth platform and deepen integrations and support for other SS&C clients including APX, Axys, and Global Wealth Platform. The Salentica team brings deep expertise in providing integrated CRM solutions for both Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce CRM platforms. The company will operate as a business unit under SS&C and the acquisition will add 30 employees. With more than 5,000 users and an average firm size of over $3 billion in assets, Salentica's clients include registered investment advisers (RIAs), broker-dealers, family offices, institutional wealth managers, and trust companies. The highly experienced leadership team, including President and Founder Bill Rourke, will remain in place. Under the new organization, Rourke reports to Dave Welling, Managing Director and Co-General Manager of SS&C Advent. Mr. Welling is responsible for leading SS&C's strategy in wealth management.
"Fundamentally this is an acquisition about adding deep expertise in CRM, a key component of the advisor technology ecosystem, and being able to bring that experience to large, complex advisory firms," said Mr. Welling. "We welcome Salentica's unparalleled knowledge and experience in wealth management CRM implementations to clients using the Black Diamond wealth platform and other SS&C solutions in a unique and meaningful way."
"We are excited to enter this next phase of our growth as part of SS&C and to deepen our already strong relationship with the SS&C team," said Bill Rourke, President and Founder of Salentica. "We found that we have a mutual commitment to supporting clients and how the combination of technology and service play a key role in their growth."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- GE Power sees little sales impact if U.S. quits climate deals
- Sientra (SIEN) Announces FDA Approval of New Silicone Breast Implant Styles, Sizes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!