SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Completes Wells Fargo's GFS Acquisition
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) announced it completed the acquisition of Wells Fargo's Global Fund Services ("GFS") business, a leading provider of comprehensive administration, middle-office, operations, and cash/collateral management services.
GFS administers more than $42 billion in alternative assets. As a result of the acquisition, SS&C will add more than 250 employees and 130 fund relationships in Hong Kong, London, New York, Minneapolis and Singapore. The acquired GFS group will fold into SS&C's Alternative Assets business group and will be managed by Chris Kundro, Head of Wells Fargo Global Fund Services.
"GFS is an exceptional business and we welcome their clients and staff to SS&C. Today's announcement enables SS&C to further develop its servicing footprint and provide an expanded offering to our new and existing clients," said Bill Stone, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, SS&C Technologies. "SS&C continues to enhance its position as the single source for our clients' entire middle and back office needs, bringing significant new hedge, private equity and real estate capabilities."
"We are delighted to have found a good home for our customers and staff and look forward to bringing them even more products, services and value through the SS&C offering," said Chris Kundro, Managing Director, SS&C GlobeOp. "We plan to further accelerate our growth by leveraging SS&C's technology and global footprint to increase our capabilities and expand our market reach."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- IBERIABANK Corp. (IBKC) Prices 3.13M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$255M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!