SMART Technologies (SMT) Sees Extension of Closing Date on Foxconn Arrangement
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SMART Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: SMT) provides the following update on its previously announced arrangement involving Foxconn Technology Group ("Foxconn") and the shareholders of the Company pursuant to a plan of arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (Alberta) (the "Arrangement").
All conditions to closing of the Arrangement pursuant to the arrangement agreement dated as of May 26, 2016 between SMART and Foxconn (the "Arrangement Agreement") capable of being satisfied prior to closing have been satisfied. The parties are in the process of negotiating a short extension to the closing date contemplated under the Arrangement Agreement to facilitate funding of the cash consideration payable by Foxconn under the Arrangement. SMART anticipates closing of the Arrangement will occur by no later than September 14, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong YTD 2016 Patent Activity
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Announces Upcoming Presentations of Strong myPath Melanoma Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!