SITO Mobile (SITO) to Offer Shares of Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SITO Mobile Ltd. (NASDAQ: SITO) today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the size or terms of the offering.
Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering, with Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC and Maxim Group LLC as Co-Managers.
The shares are offered by the Company pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-213221) including a base prospectus, previously filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors with Insider Trading
- Enphase Energy (ENPH) Prices 13M Stock Offering at $1.20/Share
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Prices 2.5M Common Stock Offering at $4/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Cowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!