SITO Mobile (SITO) to Offer Shares of Common Stock
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SITO Mobile Ltd. (NASDAQ: SITO) today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the size or terms of the offering.
Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering, with Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC and Maxim Group LLC as Co-Managers.
The shares are offered by the Company pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-213221) including a base prospectus, previously filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WebMD Health (WBMD) Names Blake DeSimone CFO; Sees Q3, FY Results at High End of Guidance
- Owens Realty Mortgage (ORM) to Sell The Chateau at the Village
- Foamix (FOMX) Announces Ordinary Shares Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Cowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!