SITO Mobile (SITO) to Offer Shares of Common Stock
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SITO Mobile Ltd. (NASDAQ: SITO) today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the size or terms of the offering.
Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering, with Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC and Maxim Group LLC as Co-Managers.
The shares are offered by the Company pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-213221) including a base prospectus, previously filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Recro Pharma (REPH) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Prices 4M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Cowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!