SITO Mobile (SITO) to Offer Shares of Common Stock
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SITO Mobile Ltd. (NASDAQ: SITO) today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the size or terms of the offering.
Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering, with Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC and Maxim Group LLC as Co-Managers.
The shares are offered by the Company pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-213221) including a base prospectus, previously filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Edge Therapeutics (EDGE) Files $200M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Cowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!