SIGA Technologies (SIGA) Announces Completion of $35.3M Rights Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SIGA Technologies, Inc. (OTC: SIGA) announced the successful completion of its previously announced rights offering (the “Rights Offering”), pursuant to which it raised approximately $35.3 million through the sale of 23,523,195 shares of its common stock. The final subscription price was $1.50 per share. Through basic subscriptions and oversubscriptions, the Rights Offering was fully subscribed and the Company did not need to draw on the commitment made by the parties to the previously disclosed backstop agreement.
The Company also announced the funding of its previously disclosed loan agreement, which, together with the proceeds of the Rights Offering , and with the use of cash on hand, enabled the Company today to satisfy, in its entirety, the remaining portion of PharmAthene, Inc.’s judgment against the Company.
“This marks a significant milestone for SIGA. The Company has now fully satisfied the prior judgment, and is poised for future growth,” said CEO Phil Gomez.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
- Microvision (MVIS) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!