SIGA Technologies (SIGA) Announces Completion of $35.3M Rights Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SIGA Technologies, Inc. (OTC: SIGA) announced the successful completion of its previously announced rights offering (the “Rights Offering”), pursuant to which it raised approximately $35.3 million through the sale of 23,523,195 shares of its common stock. The final subscription price was $1.50 per share. Through basic subscriptions and oversubscriptions, the Rights Offering was fully subscribed and the Company did not need to draw on the commitment made by the parties to the previously disclosed backstop agreement.
The Company also announced the funding of its previously disclosed loan agreement, which, together with the proceeds of the Rights Offering , and with the use of cash on hand, enabled the Company today to satisfy, in its entirety, the remaining portion of PharmAthene, Inc.’s judgment against the Company.
“This marks a significant milestone for SIGA. The Company has now fully satisfied the prior judgment, and is poised for future growth,” said CEO Phil Gomez.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Issues 18.8M Shares in Exchange for Convertible Preferred Stock
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!