SGOCO Group (SGOC) Increases Share Capital, Ordinary Shares
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SGOCO Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: SGOC) announced the Company has effected an increase in its authorized share capital and authorized ordinary shares by shareholders' resolution at the Company's annual shareholders meeting held on August 10, 2016.
The shareholders of the Company approved an increase in the authorized share capital of the Company from US$49,000 divided into 12,500,000 ordinary shares of par value US$0.004 and 1,000,000 preferred shares of par value US$0.001 each to US$201,000 by the creation of 37,500,000 ordinary shares of par value US$0.004 each such that the share capital of the Company shall be divided into 50,000,000 ordinary shares of par value US$0.004 and 1,000,000 preferred shares of par value US$0.001, at an Annual General Meeting held on August 10, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong YTD 2016 Patent Activity
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!