SGOCO Group (SGOC) Increases Share Capital, Ordinary Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SGOCO Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: SGOC) announced the Company has effected an increase in its authorized share capital and authorized ordinary shares by shareholders' resolution at the Company's annual shareholders meeting held on August 10, 2016.
The shareholders of the Company approved an increase in the authorized share capital of the Company from US$49,000 divided into 12,500,000 ordinary shares of par value US$0.004 and 1,000,000 preferred shares of par value US$0.001 each to US$201,000 by the creation of 37,500,000 ordinary shares of par value US$0.004 each such that the share capital of the Company shall be divided into 50,000,000 ordinary shares of par value US$0.004 and 1,000,000 preferred shares of par value US$0.001, at an Annual General Meeting held on August 10, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Announces Presentation of Data from Ongoing Phase Ib Trial of CCR2 Inhibitor CCX872 at ASCO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!