SGOCO Group (SGOC) Increases Share Capital, Ordinary Shares
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SGOCO Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: SGOC) announced the Company has effected an increase in its authorized share capital and authorized ordinary shares by shareholders' resolution at the Company's annual shareholders meeting held on August 10, 2016.
The shareholders of the Company approved an increase in the authorized share capital of the Company from US$49,000 divided into 12,500,000 ordinary shares of par value US$0.004 and 1,000,000 preferred shares of par value US$0.001 each to US$201,000 by the creation of 37,500,000 ordinary shares of par value US$0.004 each such that the share capital of the Company shall be divided into 50,000,000 ordinary shares of par value US$0.004 and 1,000,000 preferred shares of par value US$0.001, at an Annual General Meeting held on August 10, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!