SEC's review of the Facebook (FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures -WSJ (NDAQ)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
WSJ reporting the SEC's review of the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- LKQ Corp (LKQ) to Acquire Keystone Auto in $450M Deal
- Marriott International [MAR] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!