SEC's review of the Facebook (FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures -WSJ (NDAQ)
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
WSJ reporting the SEC's review of the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RAIT Financial (RAS), SEC Settle Non-Public Investigation Concerning Taberna Capital
- T2 Biosystems (TTOO) Files $100M Mixed Shelf, $43M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Manitowoc (MTW) Announces Filing of Form 10 to Separate Cranes and Foodservice Businesses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!