SEC's review of the Facebook (FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures -WSJ (NDAQ)
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
WSJ reporting the SEC's review of the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Masco Corp. (MAS) to Spin Installation, Other Services Units; Plans 50M Common Buyback
- NASDAQ OMX Executive Vice President John L. Jacobs to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!