SEC's review of the Facebook (FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures -WSJ (NDAQ)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/04: (NVGN) (W) (AEO) Higher; (NSPR) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Amazon (AMZN) Target Lifted to $425 at Baird Ahead of AWS Breakout
WSJ reporting the SEC's review of the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO suggests there were technical failures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Ticks Higher on Insider Buy
- Tesla (TSLA) Ramps Hiring in 2014 as Expansion Goal Remain in Focus
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) to Offer 4M Class A Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!