SBA Communications (SBAC) Provides Update on T-Mobile US (TMUS), Sprint (S) Business
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SBA Communications (NASDAQ: SBAC) is hereby providing certain information regarding its business with T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Sprint Corporation (NYSE: S). As of the third quarter ended September 30, 2016, T-Mobile and Sprint each represented approximately 16% of SBA’s total site leasing revenue. The revenue generated from each of T-Mobile and Sprint on overlapping sites represents less than 5% of SBA’s total site leasing revenue for the quarter ended September 30, 2016, excluding and incremental to the impact from previously disclosed expected consolidation churn from T-Mobile’s MetroPCS and Sprint’s Clearwire networks. In addition, these overlapping sites have an average remaining current term of approximately 3 years and 5 years with T-Mobile and Sprint, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprint Corp. (S) Appoints Nestor Cano as COO
- Morgan Stanley (MS), Citi (C) Each Fined ~$3M for False and Misleading Statements About Forex Trading
- Ballard Power (BLDP) Signs Initial Equipment Sales Agreement with Yinlong
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!