SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Readout of Phase 3 STATUS Trial in SRSE Now Expected in 1H 2017
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SAGE Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.08), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.02).
- Portfolio Expansion Underway Based on Recent Positive Data from SAGE-547 and SAGE-217
- Top-line Data Readout of Phase 3 STATUS Trial in SRSE Now Expected in 1H 2017
- Dosing Commenced in Expanded Phase 2 Program for SAGE-547 in Moderate and Severe Postpartum Depression
- Phase 2 Initiations Planned for SAGE-217 in Essential Tremor and Postpartum Depression in 2H 2016
- Proof-of-Concept Study Initiations Planned with SAGE-547 in Major Depressive Disorder and SAGE-217 in Parkinson’s Disease in 2H 2016
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of June 30, 2016 were $272.3 million, compared with $186.8 million at December 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!