SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Readout of Phase 3 STATUS Trial in SRSE Now Expected in 1H 2017
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SAGE Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.08), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.02).
- Portfolio Expansion Underway Based on Recent Positive Data from SAGE-547 and SAGE-217
- Top-line Data Readout of Phase 3 STATUS Trial in SRSE Now Expected in 1H 2017
- Dosing Commenced in Expanded Phase 2 Program for SAGE-547 in Moderate and Severe Postpartum Depression
- Phase 2 Initiations Planned for SAGE-217 in Essential Tremor and Postpartum Depression in 2H 2016
- Proof-of-Concept Study Initiations Planned with SAGE-547 in Major Depressive Disorder and SAGE-217 in Parkinson’s Disease in 2H 2016
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of June 30, 2016 were $272.3 million, compared with $186.8 million at December 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Posts Q4 EPS of 7.4c; Announces Additional Positive Epidiolex Phase 3 Data
- ArQule (ARQL) Presents ARQ 531 Data at ASH 2016
- Celgene (CELG), Acceleron (XLRN) Present Encouraging Sotatercept Phase 2 Data in Myelofibrosis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!