SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Readout of Phase 3 STATUS Trial in SRSE Now Expected in 1H 2017
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SAGE Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.08), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.02).
- Portfolio Expansion Underway Based on Recent Positive Data from SAGE-547 and SAGE-217
- Top-line Data Readout of Phase 3 STATUS Trial in SRSE Now Expected in 1H 2017
- Dosing Commenced in Expanded Phase 2 Program for SAGE-547 in Moderate and Severe Postpartum Depression
- Phase 2 Initiations Planned for SAGE-217 in Essential Tremor and Postpartum Depression in 2H 2016
- Proof-of-Concept Study Initiations Planned with SAGE-547 in Major Depressive Disorder and SAGE-217 in Parkinson’s Disease in 2H 2016
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of June 30, 2016 were $272.3 million, compared with $186.8 million at December 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- CSX profit dips but meets Wall Street expectations
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!