SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Readout of Phase 3 STATUS Trial in SRSE Now Expected in 1H 2017
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SAGE Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.08), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.02).
- Portfolio Expansion Underway Based on Recent Positive Data from SAGE-547 and SAGE-217
- Top-line Data Readout of Phase 3 STATUS Trial in SRSE Now Expected in 1H 2017
- Dosing Commenced in Expanded Phase 2 Program for SAGE-547 in Moderate and Severe Postpartum Depression
- Phase 2 Initiations Planned for SAGE-217 in Essential Tremor and Postpartum Depression in 2H 2016
- Proof-of-Concept Study Initiations Planned with SAGE-547 in Major Depressive Disorder and SAGE-217 in Parkinson’s Disease in 2H 2016
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of June 30, 2016 were $272.3 million, compared with $186.8 million at December 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO) Announces Partial Clinical Hold of LADD Trials
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!