SAExploration (SAEX) Gains on $35M Deep Water Project
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAEX) is up 21.8% after-hours Tuesday after the company announced a new project award for seismic data acquisition services valued at approximately $35 million.
The award is for a 3D deep water ocean-bottom marine project in West Africa. SAE expects to initiate this project in late 2016 and complete it in the first quarter of 2017. This project will be performed using an advanced remotely-operated-vehicle deployment method in conjunction with ocean-bottom nodal seismic recording technology equipped to successfully operate in water depths ranging from zero to 3,000 meters deep.
SAE will utilize its currently available equipment and other external resources to execute the project with no new capital expenditures required.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- OCC Names New CFO, Treasurer, and Chief Compliance Officer
- A.M. Best Assigns Issue Credit Ratings to The Allstate Corporation’s Senior Notes; Comments on Credit Ratings of Members of Allstate Insurance Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!