SAExploration (SAEX) Gains on $35M Deep Water Project
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAEX) is up 21.8% after-hours Tuesday after the company announced a new project award for seismic data acquisition services valued at approximately $35 million.
The award is for a 3D deep water ocean-bottom marine project in West Africa. SAE expects to initiate this project in late 2016 and complete it in the first quarter of 2017. This project will be performed using an advanced remotely-operated-vehicle deployment method in conjunction with ocean-bottom nodal seismic recording technology equipped to successfully operate in water depths ranging from zero to 3,000 meters deep.
SAE will utilize its currently available equipment and other external resources to execute the project with no new capital expenditures required.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DryShips (DRYS) Plans 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
- CSX (CSX) PT Raised to $51 at Citi as Hunter Harrison Makes Moves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!