S&P Announces Changes: WXS for SUG in MidCap 400, CVBF for WXS in SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Wright Express Corp. (NYSE: WXS) will replace Southern Union Co. (NYSE: SUG) in the S&P MidCap 400 index, and CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) will replace Wright Express in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Monday, March 26. Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) is acquiring Southern Union in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Active; Muddy Waters Tweets on SEC Investigation
- Geoinvesting Sides with Citron Research; Negative on China Finance Online (JRJC)
- Traders Positive on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Around Key Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Energy Transfer Equity/Southern Union Co.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!