S&P Announces Changes: WXS for SUG in MidCap 400, CVBF for WXS in SmallCap 600
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Wright Express Corp. (NYSE: WXS) will replace Southern Union Co. (NYSE: SUG) in the S&P MidCap 400 index, and CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) will replace Wright Express in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Monday, March 26. Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) is acquiring Southern Union in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illumina (ILMN) Gains Fractionally on Index Addition Talk
- Target (TGT), MasterCard (MA) data breach fails to win bank support - Bloomberg
- Children's Place (PLCE), Macellum, Barington Enter Settlement on Director Appointments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Energy Transfer Equity/Southern Union Co.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!