S&P Announces Changes: WXS for SUG in MidCap 400, CVBF for WXS in SmallCap 600
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Wright Express Corp. (NYSE: WXS) will replace Southern Union Co. (NYSE: SUG) in the S&P MidCap 400 index, and CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) will replace Wright Express in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Monday, March 26. Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) is acquiring Southern Union in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Net Element (NETE) Amends Loan and Security Agreement, Increasing Time and Amount
- Plantronics (PLT) Sees Strong Early Gains Following Earnings
- Interpublic (IPG) signs $250 million upfront ad deal with Google's (GOOG) YouTube - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Energy Transfer Equity/Southern Union Co.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!