S&P Announces Changes: WXS for SUG in MidCap 400, CVBF for WXS in SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Wright Express Corp. (NYSE: WXS) will replace Southern Union Co. (NYSE: SUG) in the S&P MidCap 400 index, and CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) will replace Wright Express in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Monday, March 26. Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) is acquiring Southern Union in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Almost Worthless Ex-Cash
- Chimera Investment (CIM) Showing Strong Volume Following CIO Appointment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Energy Transfer Equity/Southern Union Co.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!