S&P Announces Changes: WXS for SUG in MidCap 400, CVBF for WXS in SmallCap 600
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Wright Express Corp. (NYSE: WXS) will replace Southern Union Co. (NYSE: SUG) in the S&P MidCap 400 index, and CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) will replace Wright Express in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Monday, March 26. Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) is acquiring Southern Union in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akorn (AKRX) Set to Join the S&P MidCap 400; United Insurance Holdings (UIHC), ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP) to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Herbalife (HLF) Gross Margins Questioned By Blog
- UPDATE: Exelixis (EXEL) Gains on Najarian Mention
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Energy Transfer Equity/Southern Union Co.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!