S&P Announces Changes: WXS for SUG in MidCap 400, CVBF for WXS in SmallCap 600
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
- Apple (AAPL) Aims to Produce Gold-Colored iPad
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Wright Express Corp. (NYSE: WXS) will replace Southern Union Co. (NYSE: SUG) in the S&P MidCap 400 index, and CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) will replace Wright Express in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Monday, March 26. Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) is acquiring Southern Union in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- UPDATE: Avis Budget Group (CAR) Active, Shares Decline Amid Presentaton
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV) Reports $3B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Energy Transfer Equity/Southern Union Co.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!