S&P Announces Change to US Index: CFN for MTW
- Markets Crash as Bernanke Signals the Death of QE
- "The Sopranos" James Gandolfini Dies at 51
- Market Wrap: FOMC Fine with QE3...for Now; Men's Wearhouse Fires Founder; 3-D Printing Merger
- StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers 6/19: (FNSR) (BEAT) (JDSU) Higher; (FIVE) (MU) (JBL) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Maintains $85B Bond Buying Plan
Carefusion Corp. (NYSE: CFN) will replace The Manitowoc Company Inc. (NYSE: MTW) in the S&P 500 after the close of trading on Monday, August 31. S&P 500 constituent Cardinal Health Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is spinning off Carefusion to its shareholders in a transaction expected to be completed on or about that date. As of today’s close of trading, Manitowoc had a market capitalization below $900 million, ranking it 500th in the index. Cardinal Health will remain in the S&P 500.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Ramps Higher (GM)
- Microsoft (MSFT) and Nokia (NOK) Talks Recently Broke Down Over Device Unit
- S&P Raises Index Market Cap Guidelines; (CAMP) (AEC) (WAGE) Added to S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot List, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!