Ryanair Close to Buying at Least 150 Boeing (BA) 737s
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
Ryanair Holdings plc (NASDAQ: RYAAY) is near a deal to acquire at least 150 Boeing (NYSE: BA) 737s, according to Reuters.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NASA Chooses Boeing (BA), SpaceX to Transport U.S. Astronauts to ISS
- Corinthian Colleges (COCO) Will Delay 10-K Filing
- FedEx (FDX) Plans Shipping Rate Hikes; Will Avg. 4.9% for U.S. Domestic, Import, Export Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!