Ryanair Close to Buying at Least 150 Boeing (BA) 737s
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
Ryanair Holdings plc (NASDAQ: RYAAY) is near a deal to acquire at least 150 Boeing (NYSE: BA) 737s, according to Reuters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Revance Therapeutics (RVNC) Reports Filing of Complaint Related to RT001 Clinical Program
- Multi-Color Corp. (LABL) Updates on Recent Acquisitions, Start-Ups
- IMS Health (IMS) Launches 45.8M Common Secondary Offering; IMS to Repurchase $300M Worth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!