Ryanair Close to Buying at Least 150 Boeing (BA) 737s
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Ryanair Holdings plc (NASDAQ: RYAAY) is near a deal to acquire at least 150 Boeing (NYSE: BA) 737s, according to Reuters.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AerCap (AER) Enters Purchase, Leaseback Agreements with Virgin for Seven 787 Dreamliners (BA)
- Alpha Natura (ANR) Unit Receives Imminent Danger Order from MSHA; No Citations Issued
- Neonode (NEON) Receives U.S. Patent Covering Sweep Gestures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!