Ryanair Close to Buying at Least 150 Boeing (BA) 737s
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Ryanair Holdings plc (NASDAQ: RYAAY) is near a deal to acquire at least 150 Boeing (NYSE: BA) 737s, according to Reuters.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
- Ku6 Media Co., Ltd. (KUTV) CEO Resigns; Plans 40% Headcount Reduction
- voxeljet AG (VJET) Closes 450K ADS Overallotment in Recent Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!