Royale Energy (ROYL) Announces 200K Unit Offering
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
Royale Energy (Nasdaq: ROYL) has announced a public offering of 200,000 units comprised of one share of its perpetual non-convertible 8.0% Series A1 Cumulative Preferred Stock, one Class A stock purchase warrant to purchase one share of its common stock with an exercise price of $5.55 per share and one Class B stock purchase warrant to purchase one share of its common stock with an exercise price of $10.00 per share. The Series A1 Preferred Stock will have a liquidation preference of $17.50 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Prices 25M Secondary Offering at $42.50/Share
- Verastem (VSTM) Initiates VS-5584 Phase 1 as Advanced Lymphoma Tumor Treatment
- Emergent Bio (EBS) Issues Encouraging Update on TRU-016 Phase 1b in CLL Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!