Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Prices 5.5M Common Offering at $5/Share
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Rosetta Genomics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ROSG), announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $5.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Rosetta from this offering are expected to be approximately $27.5 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Rosetta. The offering is expected to close on or about August 8, 2012, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, Rosetta has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 825,000 additional ordinary shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Prices 17M Common Secondary Offering at $26.75/Share
- Transcept Pharma (TSPT) Notes ISS Support Against Stockholder Group
- Actavis (ACT) Units Enters Settlement Over Generic Asacol HD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!