Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Closes 5.5M Offering at $5/Share
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Rosetta Genomics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ROSG), announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 ordinary shares at an offering price of $5.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Rosetta were $27.5 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Rosetta. In addition, Rosetta has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 825,000 additional ordinary shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Plans Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Criteo (CRTO) Files Complaint, Seeks Injunctive Relief Against Steelhouse
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Provided Update on Clinical Hold of RG-101; Anticipates Submitting Necessary Info by Early Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!