Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Receives Rescission of Conditional Approval from NYSDOH; Will Not Process CAST PCR-Based Assays in New York
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rosetta Genomics (Nasdaq: ROSG) announces that the Company received notice of rescission of conditional approval from the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) for four of the Company’s allele-specific PCR (CAST PCR)-based assays to test for BRAF, EGFR, KRAS and NRAS mutations in various cancers, which are processed at at its Lake Forest, California facility. The NYSDOH had a number of questions regarding the Company’s standard operating procedure for these assays. The Company is working with the NYSDOH to address these questions. The Company is confident that it will be able to address the concerns raised by the NYSDOH and plans to resubmit for NYSDOH approval as soon as possible. In the interim, the Company will not process samples for these four assays from patients in New York. Rosetta will continue to process these mutational assays from patients in the other 49 states of the United States.
The NYSDOH rescission only affects the four assays noted above and has no effect on the Company’s ability to process samples from its other assays that have been approved by the NYSDOH or are otherwise permitted to be run on patients in New York.
The information contained in this Report is hereby incorporated by reference into the Company’s Registration Statements on Form F-3, File Nos. 333-163063, 333-171203, 333-172655, 333-177670, 333-185338, 333-207697 and 333-210366.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results; Daily Production Fell 10%
- Federal Signal (FSS) Executive Chairman Dennis J. Martin to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!